Accountant Administrator – September Start Date
Job #3745 – Delayed start date – September: Great opportunity to join a growing, tight-knit non-profit organization located in Ottawa’s Byward Market. As the Bilingual Accountant Administrator, you will be an independent self-starter with strong accounting knowledge that you can leverage to maintain the Ottawa office financials. The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Full cycle accounting duties including maintaining general ledger
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports, forecasts, and yearly budgets
- Review and submit company payroll and employee expenses
- Manage cash flow
- Liaise with European head office on financial matters
If you have strong full cycle experience and a working proficiency in both official languages, please reach out today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience
- Formal accounting education preferred
- Strong Excel & Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bilingual proficiency in English & French mandatory
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $45,000 – $55,000 salary range
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP matching plan
- Yearly company travel
Location: Ottawa (Downtown)
Internal Job ID#: 3745
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3745.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.