Job #4278 – Our client is looking for an Accounting Administrator to join their established company. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to be independent in a small company where you will wear many hats! Reporting to the Senior Accountant as well as CEO, the main responsibilities include:
- Daily entries for accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Monthly recurring entries
- Process employee expense reports and maintain employee time off logs
- Admin duties, including ordering supplies, courier packages, scheduling meetings, etc.
If you are energetic, organized and like to be kept busy in a fast-paced environment, this is for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar, full cycle accounting role
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and spoken
- Experience with Sage 50 is a strong asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $60,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group insurance benefits fully paid by the employer (after 3 months)
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa – Kanata – In the office full-time
Internal Job ID#: 4278
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4278.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.