Job #3706 – As a result of continued growth and success, our client is now looking for a highly organized and efficient Accounting Clerk to join their team! This is a great opportunity to join a well-known organization that offers ongoing challenges, constant learning opportunities and fantastic advancement potential. Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Assist with month-end and year-end reporting
- Ensure timely communication to internal and external requests
- Assist with bank reconciliations while providing support to the accounting team
- Work closely with the team to maintain internal controls, policies and procedures
- Post company invoices while maintaining various schedules
- Additional duties as required
This is your opportunity to work under an amazing mentor in a friendly team environment where every day will propose new and exciting challenges!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $35,000 – $40,000 salary range
- Generous bonus potential
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Good benefits package
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Central/West)
Internal Job ID#: 3706
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3706.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.