Accounting Clerk – 6 Month Contract
Job #4586 – Great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a well-established organization located about 15 minutes north of Renfrew! Our client is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join them on a 6-month contract to provide all-round financial support for the accounting team. The successful candidate is a collaborative team player that can manage and organize multiple work activities to meet established deadlines and priorities. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Enter data and prepare journal entries
- Prepare and process financial and account analysis, reports and statements
- Maintain inventory, prepare cheques and process bank and account reconciliations
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Perform customer credit checks, maintain A/R ledger and follow up on outstanding accounts
- Maintain A/P ledger, process payments and review cost data
- Prepare and process monthly accruals and commission statements
- Prepare GST filings and support the year-end audit process
This is a positive work environment that offers a great work-life balance and may open the door to future possibilities – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance (have lived in Canada for at least 10 years)
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $21.82 per hour (wage increases at 3 months)
- Vacation paid out
- Free parking
Location: Near Renfrew – In the office full-time
Internal Job ID#: 4586
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4586.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.