Job #4099 – This is the perfect opportunity to join a well-established, stable organization which will guarantee you a good work life balance, while still offering you technical challenges to keep you interested and engaged. Our client is looking for a fluently bilingual member to join their accounting team. If you are organized, like to help find efficiencies and enjoy working in a positive team, apply today! As an Accounting Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and analyzing monthly financial reports
- Assisting as need with journal entries, payroll & accounts payable
- Preparing for year-end audit
- Assisting in the preparing of the annual budget
- Other ad hoc projects
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Excellent French communication skills (spoken and written) is mandatory as this is a Francophone environment
- Formal accounting education
- Professional accounting designation (CPA, CMA, CGA) is a definite asset
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
If you are a hard-working, autonomous person who is interested in joining a great organization with an active social committee, this may be just what you’re looking for!
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $55,000 – $79,000 salary range, based on experience
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shutdown!
- Pension plan
- Excellent group insurance benefits
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (East) – Remote at present and eventually back in the office
Internal Job ID#: 4099
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4099.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.