Accounts Payable Administrator
Job #3738 – Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their collaborative and busy team! They are experiencing success and growth and need someone who has a positive attitude, is detail-oriented and takes pride in their work. This role focuses on accounts payable but also includes some general accounting and administrative tasks. Reporting to the Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable – full cycle including coding invoices, processing payments, and maintaining weekly AP reports
- Depositing cheques and recording bank deposits
- Administering corporate credit card program
- Processing employee expenses reports
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail
This role will be best suited to someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, who wants to take ownership of their own work and who can communicate well in a team. If you have a solid understanding of the full accounting cycle and have worked primarily in an Accounts Payable positions, this will be the job for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in an Accounts Payable position
- Experience processing EFTs and wire transfers
- Excellent English communication skills (both verbal and written)
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Experience in non-purchase order environment!
If you are tech savvy and have experience working in a cloud-based, digitized environment, apply today!
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $40,000 – $50,000 salary range
- Group benefits plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3738
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3738.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.