Accounts Payable Administrator
Job #4392 – Our well-established and industry leading client is on the hunt for an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis! Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for supporting the full-cycle accounts payable function and a variety of day-to-day accounting related tasks. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, a desire to learn and previous experience working in a high-volume transaction environment. Main responsibilities include:
- File documents, process data entry for transactions and match documentation
- Review tickets and invoices to ensure accurate payments and proper costing
- Resolve account discrepancies and be the point of contact for vendors
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather information and ensure deadlines are met
- Participate in the ongoing development of policy and procedures
- Process payments and reconcile statements and transactions
- Prepare reports and assist with ad hoc duties when required
This is a stable and successful organization that truly understands the importance of taking care of their employees. This starts from the moment you walk in the door – apply now to find out more!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance and/or accounting preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of progressive AP experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $55,000 annual salary
- Bonus potential
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP matching plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 4392
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4392.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.