Accounts Payable Clerk
Job #4266– Our client is looking for an Accounting Payable Clerk with demonstrated experience with accounts payables to step in and assist with the day-to-day operations. The selected incumbent will be someone who is extremely organized and detail oriented and who has a solid understanding of debits and credits. This organization offers a fantastic work culture with long standing employees and a great work life balance. Reporting to the Controller/CFO, your main responsibilities include:
- Prepare cheques, upload EFT files to the bank and perform credit card payments
- Match invoices with purchase orders and enter into general ledger accounts
- Respond to internal and external inquiries and resolve any discrepancies
- Reconcile credit cards and bank accounts
- Submit reports on vendor portals and assist with month end close process
- Admin and ad-hoc duties as requested
The ideal candidate will be a strong professional who is willing to roll up their sleeves and support all financial aspects of the company as needed. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in Finance and/or accounting
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Solid understanding of debits and credits
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Epicor is considered an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with strong Excel skills
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000-$60,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Good benefits plan
- Free parking
- Hybrid work schedule
Internal Job ID#: 4266
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4266.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.