Accounts Payable Clerk
Job #3715 – As a result of tremendous ongoing growth, our client is looking for a friendly, team-oriented Accounts Payable Clerk! The ideal candidate will be hardworking, communicative and will be comfortable working around the general ledger while supporting month-end and year-end reporting requirements. Reporting to a supportive mentor, the main responsibilities include:
- Review and post vendor invoices for several locations
- Prepare weekly check runs with required documentation
- Review and reconcile statements and schedules on a weekly basis
- Maintain vendor profiles and act as main point of contact for inquiries
- Prepare weekly aging analysis and month end payable accruals
- Additional tasks as required
This is a hands-on role with a great company and is ideal for an individual who is seeking to improve processes and make a difference in a growth-oriented organization!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- Formal accounting education preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in Excel
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $35,000 – $40,000 salary range
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Good benefits package
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (West/ Central)
Internal Job ID#:3715
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3715.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.