Accounts Payable Clerk
Job #3649 – Excellent opportunity to join one of Ottawa’s most reputable and sought-after employers as an Accounts Payable Clerk! The selected incumbent will use their strong interpersonal and communication skills to help support the organization on a day to day basis. This is a fast-paced environment that requires superior organizational skills and attention to detail. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Review daily supplier invoices and statements
- Match applicable invoices to purchase orders
- Liaise with departments in reference to pricing and receiving discrepancies
- Review matching exceptions and follow-up as required
- Set up payment controls on an annual basis
- Prepare and process bimonthly cheque/EFT disbursements
- Reconcile supplier accounts as required for external auditors
- Ad hoc duties as requested
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education preferred but not mandatory
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well with limited supervision
- Good Excel skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $40,000 – $50,000 salary range
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 3 weeks vacation
- Excellent work-life balance
- Good advancement opportunity
Location: Ottawa (East)
Internal Job ID#: 3649
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3649.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.