Accounts Payable Clerk
Job #4261 – Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their collaborative and busy team! They are experiencing success and growth and need someone who has a positive attitude, is detail-oriented and takes pride in their work. If you are looking for a well-established, financially solid company with a great team, this is for you! Reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor, the main responsibilities include:
- Prepare cheques and wire transfers for vendors and suppliers
- Enter and process invoices and post entries to general ledger accounts
- Verify the accuracy of accounting entries and prepare journal entries for various adjustments to general ledger
- Manage and reconcile petty cash
- Reconcile corporate credit cards and bank accounts
- Other duties as requested
If you have experience working in accounts payable, please apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance and/or accounting
- 3+ years of related experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $45,000 – $55,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
- RRSP matching plan
- Hybrid work set-up
Location: Ottawa – Downtown
Internal Job ID#: 4261
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4261.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.