Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job #4379 – As a result of continued growth, our well-established client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their close-knit team! Reporting to the Accounting Manager, you will be tasked with all things related to accounts receivable. You will be detail-oriented, possess a positive can-do attitude, and have strong communication and customer service skills. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Posting customer payments received
- Tracking revenues and verifying deposits
- Posting A/R journal entries and adjusting entries
- Maintaining all A/R records, while maintaining confidentiality
- Identifying and resolving collection issues
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in accounts receivable
- Strong English communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic customer service skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $60,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
- Free Parking
Location: Carleton Place
Internal Job ID#: 4379
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4379.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.