Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job #3762 – As a result of continued revenue growth, our well-established client is looking for an experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team! Reporting to the Controller, the selected incumbent will be detail oriented and possess a positive, can-do attitude while providing support to the finance team. In addition to taking full ownership of the day-to-day Accounts Receivable tasks, your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintain a list of overdue receivables
- Assist management in the collection of overdue receivables
- Process incoming payments
- Identify and analyze customer accounts and related delinquencies
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task and keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Fantastic customer service skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $45,000 – $50,000 salary range
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits plan
- RRSP matching
- Free Parking
Internal Job ID#: 3762
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3762.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.