Analyst, Internal Controls
Job #4279 – As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established client is looking to bring on an Analyst, Internal Controls. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, self-motivated and have a strong ability to prioritize in an efficient manner. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where you will be expected to maintain a high quality of work on a regular basis. Reporting to the manager, your main responsibilities include:
- Assist with the planning and testing of internal controls
- Identify areas for improvement of internal controls and implement solutions
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure the SOX program is running in accordance with the company’s plan
- Review and update internal controls documentation as needed
- Monitor and support business processes and procedures and provide recommendations to optimize internal controls
This is a growing but established company that offers its’ employees excellent opportunities for advancement and ample opportunities to learn and grow their career.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal secondary education in accounting or finance
- CPA/CA/CFA designation is mandatory
- 3-4 years of experience in an Audit or Internal Controls role
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and SOX internal controls programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills and English communication skills, written & spoken
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $80,000 – $90,000 annual salary
- Bonus structure!
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits starting day 1!
- Defined Contribution Pension plan
Internal Job ID#: 4279
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4279.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.