Bilingual Accounting & Admin Assistant
Job #3877 – Our national not-for-profit client is looking for a bilingual Accounting & Administrative Assistant for their organization. The chosen candidate will be a positive go-getter who is organized and has exceptional attention to detail. Reporting to the Director of Finance & Administration, the main responsibilities include:
- Process accounts payable
- Process accounts receivable and follow-up on overdue accounts
- Prepare bank deposits
- Prepare monthly invoices
- Assist with year-end audit files
- Various administrative duties (answer phones, email, mail, order supplies, etc.)
This is a small organization that does a lot! You will have a ‘can-do’ attitude and be able to switch tasks quickly, depending on the need. If you enjoy multi-tasking and taking ownership of a role, apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- Strong interpersonal skills
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $42,000 – $50,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation (plus Christmas shutdown)
- Group insurance benefits
- Matching RRSP plan
- Excellent work/life balance
Location: Ottawa – Downtown
Internal Job ID#: 3877
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3877.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.