Job #4007 – Exciting opportunity for an experienced bookkeeper to join a fast-paced and positive environment! The ideal candidate has strong work ethics, is organized and is able to stay focused in a busy environment. Great opportunities for advancement exist for the right candidate in this role – with drive, energy, and technical accounting knowledge you will go far within this organization! Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Full cycle accounts receivable, including collection calls
- Assist with payroll, onboarding, commissions and bonuses as needed
- Assist with credit card management and accounts payable when needed
- Insurance group plan benefits administrator
- Ensure proper compliance with labor laws, deductions and regulations and act as the key contact person with government or other regulatory agencies
- Full bookkeeping for smaller sister company
If you want to join a friendly, passionate team where you can take ownership of your role, our client would love to meet you! Please note that this role is in the office as there isn’t the option to work remotely.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Fluently Bilingual in English & French, both oral and written
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with both Ontario & Quebec payroll preferred
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000- $62,000 annual salary
- Group insurance benefits plan
- 2-3 weeks’ vacation, depending on experience
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa – East
Internal Job ID#: 4007
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4007.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.