Bilingual Finance Manager
Job #4549 – Exciting opportunity to join an international non-profit organization that offers a great work-life balance and potential for ongoing growth! The selected candidate must be fluently bilingual and have a solid background in accounting and supervisory experience. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Supervise a small team of financial analysts and provide support with financial reports and donor financial reporting
- Assist with journal entries, reconciliations and month-end closing
- Assist with project budgets and forecasts
- Assist with developing and reviewing contracts
- Produce internal financial management reports
- Ensure implementation of financial controls and improvements
- Support donor audits and communicate to donors on any financial issues
A self-managed candidate with excellent analytical and communication skills will excel in this environment. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting and successful non-profit organization that offers a great work/life balance – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary degree in finance or accounting
- CPA designation completed preferred (MBA, ACCA or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 7+ years’ progressive accounting experience including 2 years in a supervisory position
- Must be fluently Bilingual (English/French)
- Project accounting
- Experience in a Not-for-Profit organization with international exposure
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $80,000 – $95,000 base annual salary
- Fully paid benefits package
- 4 weeks’ vacation Christmas shutdown and generous sick/personal days
- Group RRSP contribution plan starting day 1!
- Remote work- with option to go into the office!
Internal Job ID#: 4549
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4549.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.