Bilingual Finance Officer
Job #3968 – Excellent opportunity to join one of Canada’s best managed companies as their Finance Officer. This position offers excellent work life balance with the opportunity to work remotely part of the time. You will have previous full cycle accounting experience and be comfortable with budgets. The selected incumbent will have excellent interpersonal skills and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Finance Manager, the main responsibilities include:
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Verify and code travel expense reports
- Finance administration of projects, including reports & variance analysis
- Collaborate with project managers to manage and administer budgets
- Conduct monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis & reporting
- Ad hoc duties as requested
If you have strong initiative, are independent and enjoy digging into new challenges while being able to meet tight deadlines, this job is for you!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar accounting role
- Fluently bilingual in English & French
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $52,000 – $62,000
- Group benefits plan
- Bonus structure
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shut down
Internal Job ID#: 3968
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3968.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.