Job #4096 – Our well-established client is looking for a Billing Coordinator to join their team! The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize as you juggle shifting priorities. This position will allow you to showcase your strong communication and customer service skills as you take full ownership of the role. Great opportunities for advancement exist for the right candidate in this role! Reporting to the Billing Manager, main responsibilities include:
- Prepare, process and submit invoices
- Work with project managers to adjust monthly invoices and complete account reconciliations
- Verify and track project management work completion for customers requiring backup
- Enter monthly progress billings into specific portals for payment and assist with collections
- Investigate any discrepancies and resolve billings issues
- Maintain all business files as directed
- Provide support to services billings on work orders and maintenance contracts
This is a fast-paced and supportive work environment that will have you feeling like a valued member of the team from the first day on the job. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in accounting/finance preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years of previous billings experience
- Effective time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good attention to detail
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $45,000 – $50,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Bonus structure
- Great benefits plan
- RRSP matching plan
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 4096
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4096.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.