Job #4006 – Our client is seeking a competent, and experienced bookkeeper with a can-do attitude to join their team! The successful candidate is organized, efficient and a quick learner who is comfortable working independently. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established and successful organization that offers a ton of flexibility in their work schedule! The main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for full cycle accounting, including credit card and bank reconciliations
- Process biweekly payroll, plus commissions
- Prepare T4’s and administer employee benefits
- Prepare weekly cashflow reports and annual audit documentation
- Quarterly HST submissions
- Some administration work as needed
It is imperative that candidates are familiar with the interaction between QuickBooks and Microsoft Excel applications. Being the only bookkeeper/accountant in the organization, you can take ownership of this role and make it your own! A self-managed candidate with excellent inter-personal skills will excel in this environment. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with full cycle accounting, including payroll
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent English communication, verbal & written
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset!
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $45,000 – $53,000 annual salary – ** 4 days per week only **
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group benefits
- Free parking
- Hybrid work set up – 2 days in office/ 2 days remote
Location: Ottawa – West
Internal Job ID#: 4006
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4006.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.