Job #4459– Our client is seeking a high-energy, competent, and positive bookkeeper with a can-do attitude to join their close-knit accounting team! The successful candidate is organized, efficient and a team player who is comfortable communicating with colleagues and managers alike. This is a great opportunity to join a successful, established business that offers excellent opportunities for growth! The main responsibilities include:
- Full cycle bookkeeping, including preparing cheques, coding and posting invoices, preparing deposits, journal entries and account reconciliations
- Oversee invoice payments
- Oversee accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll
- Assist Senior Accountants
- Maintain up-to-date, systematic filing system of financial records
A self-managed candidate with excellent communication and time management skills will excel in this environment!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- 2-3 years of full cycle accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience with QuickBooks Online is considered an asset!
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000 – $60,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Group insurance benefits
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 4459
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4459.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment