Business Analysis and Support Manager
Job #3854 – Thanks to continued growth, it’s now time for our client to bring on an experienced professional to lead the Business Support and Strategic Financial Analysis areas of the company. With particular emphasis on supporting the sales, marketing and PLM lines, you will work very closely with senior managers and other executives to help drive revenue, product line and services expansion.
Reporting to a highly respected CFO, your main responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance on financial analysis, business case analysis, product line analysis and forecasting.
- Understand and monitor corporate departmental results and support department leads in managing their financial performance and risks
- Assist line management in preparing budgets, forecasts and financial reporting and analysis of the revenues, margins & spending for these organizations
- Monitor performance to provide the analytics required to ensure plan commitments are met and advise management on any actions needed to address identified risks and opportunities to their business plans
- Assist with preparation of monthly & quarterly business reviews and attend monthly and quarterly reviews with department leads
- Timely preparation of reporting packages to corporate with regards to project related financial information
- Aid in the revenue recognition/project process improvement as required
- Support the strategic planning process
- Provide support to the CFO on a variety of projects including government assistance and M&A projects
- Develop and manage analytical tools and processes to improve the quality and transparency of financial results and forecasts and to facilitate ad hoc reporting.
- Assist with the integration of newly acquired or developed assets into the reporting framework
- Participate in process improvement initiatives, ensuring process changes are appropriately implemented, documented and communicated
- Ad hoc analysis and reports, as required per business needs
If you possess excellent communication skills and have proven experience explaining numbers and what they mean to the business – this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Do not wait – you can work remotely now and when everything returns to normal you will be working at one of the most interesting companies in the city!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA Chartered Accountant (CA) designation
- Superb communication skills combined with a recognized ability to explain your analytical findings to non-finance people in a clear, concise manner which will enable them to make smart business decisions
- A minimum of 5+ years of financial/business analysis experience
- Advanced skill level with MS Excel
- Experience in assisting in the development and financial analysis of business cases for products or services
No more sending off your reports to a remote Head Office with no feedback. If you would like to make a difference and have a voice – apply now!
How You’ll Be Rewarded
- $90,000 – $110,000
- Fantastic vacation package
- Cadillac benefits
- RRSP plan
- Free parking
- Excellent growth potential, the list goes on and on!
Location: Ottawa (West)
Internal Job ID#: 3854
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3854.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.