Business Support Manager
Job #4254 – An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organization that offers stability, variety and growth opportunity. Our thriving client is looking to bring a naturally curious Business Support Manager on board to provide financial analysis and business insight to senior level management. Responsible for leading the financial diligence and integration efforts for acquisitions, this role is best suited to someone who has strong analytical skills and is able to present their findings in a clear and effective manner. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Finance you’ll be given the chance to have your voice heard while converting data into actionable insights. If you consider yourself to be a collaborative and communicative individual that is passionate about business support and developing best practices, then don’t wait – apply now! Main responsibilities include:
- Provide financial diligence for new business initiatives and acquisitions
- Identify, measure and deliver upon key performance objectives
- Lead the integration of acquisitions into the company financial reporting model
- Provide in-depth financial and business trend analysis and insights
- Create and deliver reports and presentations
- Prepare and review financial models
- Ad hoc assignments as requested
In addition to excellent perks and compensation, this opportunity offers the selected candidate the chance to build out their own support team over time while still receiving excellent mentorship of their own.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation
- 5+ years progressive work experience in financial analysis and/or accounting
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Effective communication skills
- M&A experience
- Solid understanding of IFRS
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $80,000 – $110,000 annual salary
- Flexible, remote work
- Generous benefits package – Day 1
- Stock share purchase plan
- RRSP matching plan
- Lifestyle bonus
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus 5 personal days
Internal Job ID#: 4254
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4254.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and youan could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.