Chief Financial Officer
Job #3734 – Our client in the non-profit sector is looking for a CFO to join their management team! In this membership-based organization, you will have solid leadership skills and enjoy mentoring a team. As well, you will have strong experience in month-end processes and reporting and enjoy communicating the finances to non-finance individuals. This organization has been around for a long time and would certainly benefit from someone who is a strategic thinker and enjoys being part of the broader picture. Reporting to the CEO, the main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing a small accounting team
- Ownership of the finances – including month-end, quarter-end and year-end
- Budgeting & annual planning
- Manage financial resources to maximize efficiencies
- Oversee contract management & manage group benefits
- Present financials on a quarterly basis to the Board of Directors, Finance Committee and Risk Committee
- Oversee IT
If you are interested in mentoring a keen team and helping an established organization continue to evolve, please apply today! This leadership team needs a strong finance leader who is able to roll up their sleeves and pitch in when needed!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation preferred (CPA/CA/CMA/CGA)
- Supervisory experience
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
What’s the Bottom Line?
- $100,000 – $120,000 base salary
- 4 weeks’ vacation, plus Christmas shutdown!
- Excellent Group Insurance benefits + RRSP
- Free Parking
- Great work/life balance!
Internal Job ID#: 3734
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3734.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.