Job #3727 – Great opportunity to join a well-established organization in the city’s west end on a 3-month contract with the possibility of extension. If you have accounts receivable experience and possess strong communication and customer service skills – we want to hear from you! The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Manage collections activities by corresponding with clients over the phone and via email
- Complete front-end work in order to reduce receivables in a timely manner
- Communicate with clients to resolve any discrepancies or payment issues
If you are driven, independent and are ready to hit the ground running – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Minimum 3 years’ related experience
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good Excel skills
- Experience using Netsuite is considered an asset
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $45,000 – $55,000 salary range
- Free parking (remote work to start)
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3727
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3727.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.