Job #4303– Are you looking for a collaborative, challenging role in a company that is experiencing growth and needs someone with a strong costing background? Our busy manufacturing client is looking for you if you are a forward-thinking, independent, and communicative person! Taking ownership of the costing in this successful manufacturing company, and reporting into the Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all cost accounting including material, labour, overhead, sales costs, freight, and other related costs
- Plan, study and collect data to determine the full costs per product type
- Analyze and determine standard costs to be implemented
- Assist with training efforts for management regarding cost management practices
- Provide analysis for inventory cycle count discrepancies
- Provide sales analysis by region and product
- Prepare internal reports, conduct variance analysis, and communicate factors affecting prices and profitability to management
- Provide cost estimates for new and proposed products
- Assist in the month-end closing process and the creation of annual budgets
If you are independent, possess strong communication skills and would like to build your career with a great organization, don’t hesitate – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance and/or accounting
- CPA designation in progress (or completed) is preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with standard costing
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in a manufacturing industry
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $70,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shutdown
- Group insurance plan
- Free parking
Location: Cornwall, Ontario (In- Office)
Internal Job ID#: 4303
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4303.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.