Job #3928 – – Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Cost Analyst who is a communicative, team player! They are a well–established company located near Renfrew and currently working in the office. The successful candidate has the ability to manage and organize multiple work activities to meet established deadlines and priorities. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Oversee a small team, including responding to grievances, recruiting, hiring, managing performance and participating in the corrective action process
- Utilize costs to support financial and operational planning and analysis activities to include capacity and labour planning
- Provide professional support to the manufacturing leadership team in gaining a greater understanding of their costs and performance
- Act as a point of contact for external/internal auditors
- Prepare and present the analysis specific to margin attainment and variances to the leadership team on an ongoing basis
If you have experience in costing in a manufacturing environment, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-Secondary education in accounting or finance
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment with an emphasis in cost accounting
- Strong Microsoft Office and ERP skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to communicate effectively throughout the organization
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000- $73,000 annual salary
- Bonus potential
- Great insurance group benefits
- Free parking
Location: Near Renfrew
Internal Job ID#: 3928
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3928.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.