Director of Finance
Job #3725 – Fantastic opportunity! Our industry-leading client is continuing to experience rapid growth despite the ongoing challenges that many of us are currently facing with COVID-19. As a result, they are looking for a dynamic and fluently bilingual Director of Finance who is able to wear many different hats and support the oversight of everyday financial management in a hands-on approach. The ideal candidate must be comfortable rolling up their sleeves and working closely with members of the Executive Management team to ensure financials are up to date and accurate for decision making. Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the company’s mission and strategic direction
- Oversee the management of company audits and reporting
- Ensure sufficient internal controls and procedures are in place
- Budgeting and Forecasting including cost control principles
- Provide leadership and support to the finance team
- Ad hoc duties as requested
This organization prides themselves on providing great management, flexibility, and satisfaction to their clients. In return, you get to join a challenging, rewarding, and respectful team where your contributions will not go unnoticed!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A completed CPA designation
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in a senior management or supervisory role
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and French
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Experience working in the US or knowledge of US tax and accounting
- Knowledge in payroll, HR and corporate legal functions considered a plus
- Previous audit experience
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Generous profit-sharing bonus
- Company car with paid parking
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Great work-life balance
- Training and professional development programs
Location: Ottawa (Downtown)
Internal Job ID#: 3725
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3725.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.