Director of Finance – Capital
Job #3846 – Reporting directly to a highly respected CFO, our client is looking for a Director of Finance to join their growing management team. With a focus on Capital Management, the ideal candidate will have experience managing banking and investor relationships and will possess a good understanding of how to secure and manage project financing equity. Main responsibilities include:
- Banking relationship management
- Debt relationships, sourcing, and loan management
- Managing solicitation of debt exchanges
- Assessing and managing debt covenants
- Reviewing project cash flow of ongoing and existing projects
Combine your confidence and knowledge of the real estate industry with your inherent understanding of numbers to act as a valuable business partner for both internal and external stakeholders.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- MBA in Finance or completed professional accounting designation
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive real estate industry experience including a minimum of 3 years at a management level
- Experience with banking relationship management
- Strong knowledge of debt relationships
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- $115,000 – $125,000 salary range
- Excellent bonus structure
- 4 weeks’ annual vacation
- Group RRSP plan
- Great work life balance
Internal Job ID#: 3846
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3846.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.