Director of Financial Systems
Job #4238 – Our well-known and respected crown client is looking for a tech-savvy Director of Financial Systems to spearhead their upcoming ERP implementation. This well-respected and stable organization rarely has open opportunities due to their excellent culture, strong leadership, and phenomenal work-life balance. The successful candidate will be naturally inquisitive and not afraid to tackle technical issues head-on while offering advice and guidance to those around them. As the in-house expert on financial systems and processes, you’ll be relied upon to lead a small team of direct reports throughout the implementation process. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Act as the finance lead for transformation of the company’s financial systems and technology infrastructure, including implementation of the new ERP system
- Provide recommendations on strategic options and direct the preparation of the future state systems and processes
- Manage processes related to current financial systems for the organization including governance, maintenance and upgrade activities
- Manage a team of experts to ensure the integrity of SAP data
- Ensure the co-ordination of acceptance testing for SAP bugs, enhancements, new functionality & software upgrades with a broad set of finance stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring a high degree of expertise, guidance and support is provided across the organization
This is a great opportunity to utilize your various financial systems expertise, manage a small team, and be the “go-to” professional within a very prestigious organization. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Previous project management and financial system implementation experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Completion of a professional accountant designation (CPA) is considered an asset
- Complex problem-solving skills
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $110,000 – $142,500 annual salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Fantastic benefits package
- Defined benefit pension plan starting day 1
- Flexible work schedule- hybrid starting in May
- 4 weeks’ vacation with the option to purchase more
- Great work- life balance!
Internal Job ID#: 4238
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4238.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.