Director of Global Billing Operations
Job #3742 – Our international client is continuing to dominate its’ industry space and is now seeking a strong senior manager who can lead and manage the entire global revenue process! As the Director of Global Billing Operations, you will use your strong leadership skills to effectively manage a team (worldwide) and oversee the entire end-to-end order to cash process. Reporting to the VP Global Corporate Controller, your main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the global revenue & billing operation teams
- Performing an end-to-end process and controls review for the revenue process and making recommendations for standard procedures across all relevant teams
- Driving integration of the order to cash process
- Assisting with improving a standardized process for new acquisitions
- Working with the revenue operations team to identify, develop, document, and enforce standard deal structures
- Coordinating the implementation of systems upgrades impacting billings
If you have strong supervisory experience in the revenue recognition process of a publicly traded, global company, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CPA)
- A minimum of 7-10 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge of revenue recognition standards of a publicly traded company (under ASC 606)
- Experience leading and mentoring a global team
- Excellent English communication, written and verbal
This position will be suited to a high energy person who does not accept the status quo and who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment where there is constant challenge and lots of opportunities for you to use your initiative. Due to the fact that they have a number of offices, travel may be expected periodically.
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $130,000 – $140,000 salary range, plus bonus!
- Excellent group benefits plan, including RRSP
- Unlimited vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (Kanata)
Internal Job ID#: 3742
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3742.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.