Director of Tax
Job #3761 – As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established client is looking to add a Director of Tax to their team. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, career-oriented individual who is looking for a challenging role. This is a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where you will be expected to maintain a high quality of work on a regular basis. Your main responsibilities include:
- Assist with mergers, acquisitions, and restructurings
- Conduct planning and ensure compliance related to the application of Canadian foreign affiliate rules
- Proactively identify tax savings opportunities
- Perform and review tax technical analysis on various matters affecting the business
- Actively participate in the quarterly tax provision process by preparing, reviewing, and analysing tax provisions
- Review income tax returns
- Participate in the CRA and provincial audits
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA/CA designation
- Completed In-depth tax program or Masters of Taxation
- Extensive corporate tax experience
- Vast exposure to tax planning
- Excellent English communication, written & spoken
If you are an organized individual with strong presentation skills and an ability to plan and implement processes, please apply today!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $120,000 – $150,000 salary range
- Generous bonus potential
- Group insurance plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Location: Ottawa (Gatineau)
Internal Job ID#: 3761
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3761.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.