Job #3650 – Great opportunity to join what is considered by many as the most impactful and important organization here in Ottawa! The selected incumbent must be fluently bilingual and will use their strong interpersonal and communication skills to help support the finance department on a day to day basis. This is a high-volume and dynamic environment that requires excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail. Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Process billing and payments for a select group of services
- Prepare daily deposits
- Process credit card payments
- Communicate A/R payment expectations in an efficient and friendly manner
- Ad hoc duties as requested
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education preferred but not mandatory
- 1-2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and French
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $40,000 – $50,000 salary range
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- 3 weeks vacation
- Excellent work-life balance
- Good advancement opportunity
Location: Ottawa (East)
Internal Job ID#: 3650
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3650.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.