Finance Optimization Specialist
Job #3792 – A leading healthcare organization is seeking a finance expert for a six-month contract to help lead the way in transitioning to a new company wide financial system! Reporting to the Director of Finance, the successful applicant will use their strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills to streamline business operations. In collaboration with a cross-functional team, you will help identify and diagnose problems and find innovative solutions related to the operational accounting function.
- Identify and implement improvements to new and existing financial processes
- Manage projects through to completion, which will include tracking, monitoring, and reporting
- Ensure effective internal controls are in place
- Be a team leader in assessing and prioritizing improvement opportunities
- Facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver solutions and improvements to processes/systems
- Ad hoc duties as required
This position will play a key role in ensuring a smooth system transformation! As the subject matter expert, you will be expected to drive the different process improvement initiatives by utilizing your strong systems and finance background.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- Extensive experience with large integrated financial systems, payroll systems and business applications
- Previous process design and project management experience
- Excellent communication skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $85,000 – $100,000
- 3 weeks’ vacation (pro-rated)
- Great work-life balance
- Excellent benefits package
- Working remotely
Internal Job ID#: 3792
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3792.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.