Job #3847– Our long-standing client is looking for an independent, detail oriented Financial Accountant to be an integral part of their expanding team! The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have a willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile. Reporting to the Manager of Financial Reporting, you’ll receive excellent mentorship while being exposed to a variety of duties and responsibilities. Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reconcile deposit and trust accounts
- Create journal entries
- Reconcile loan draw/repayment amounts and ensure accurate ERP reporting
- Ad hoc duties as required
If you’re someone who possesses drive and energy, and the thought of joining a stable company in a flourishing industry sounds appealing, then apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed formal accounting education
- Previous experience in the real estate or construction industry
- Exceptional financial reporting skills
- Strong capabilities in Microsoft Excel
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Knowledge of Yardi or Newstar
- CPA designation completed or in progress
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $75,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- Bonus potential
- Group RRSP plan
- Benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Excellent work life balance
Internal Job ID#: 3847
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3847.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.