Job #4215 – Our long-standing client is looking for an independent, detail-oriented Financial Accountant to be an integral part of their growing team! The successful candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and have a willingness to take initiative and go the extra mile. Working amongst a top-notch team of finance professionals, you’ll receive excellent mentorship while being exposed to a variety of duties and responsibilities. Main responsibilities include:
- Oversee the reconciliation of deposit & trust accounts
- Reconciliation of financial statements to project job cost reports
- Oversee the reconciliation of loan draw/repayment amounts
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- Creation of journal entries required to allow for completion of project financial reporting
This is a fun and challenging position with a positive, experienced team that will offer fantastic advancement opportunity and mentorship! Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance, accounting or business
- 3+ years related experience
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Real estate exposure
- Experience with Yardi or Newstar
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $70,000- $80,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Good benefits package
- Free parking
- Remote work for now- hybrid later!
Internal Job ID#: 4215
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4215.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment