Financial Analyst – Contract
Job #3911 – As a result of ongoing growth, our well-established client is looking to bring on a Financial Analyst on a contract basis (3-6 months), with a possibility of it becoming a permanent role. The selected incumbent is a team player with excellent communication skills who is able to deliver clear and accurate information in a consistent and timely manner. This position does require you to be in the office and involves some travel on a regular basis. Reporting to the Controller, the main responsibilities include:
- Review and analysis of raw materials and operating expenses
- Perform financial and inventory audits as required
- Analysis of weekly reports and KPI’s
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with month end and year-end reporting
- Support other financial activities as requested
This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing organization. This is a deadline-driven environment where you will be challenged on a daily basis. If you are ready to deliver, apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance or accounting
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with full cycle accounting and month end
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Formal accounting designation (CPA/CA) completed or in progress
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $65,000-$80,000 annual salary (pro-rated)
- Free parking
Internal Job ID#: 3911
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3911.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.