Financial Analyst – FP&A
Job #4250 – Are you looking for challenge and work-life balance with a great team! This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ottawa’s top non-profit organizations in a role that has so much to offer. As the Financial Analyst – FP&A, you will have the opportunity to really be a difference-maker and have a hand in the decision-making process. A key part of the team, you will provide strategic input into operational issues and deliver financial analysis services to support the achievement of business objectives. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to business leaders on budgeting, reporting, and forecasting processes for current and future organizational objectives
- Managing the day-to-day financial activities of your assigned business unit to ensure compliance and identify cost-saving opportunities
- Process improvement analysis – identifying, establishing, and maintaining KPI’s
- Managing financial reports, providing special analysis as required, and ensuring integrity of the financial systems
- Providing ongoing training and making presentations to staff involved in budgeting, forecasting, and financial tracking on processes and accounting practices.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join a leading organization and be in a key financial role! Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA accounting designation or equivalent. International designations also accepted
- A solid accounting background, including a minimum of 4 years’ experience with analysis, budgeting, and forecasting
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- This client has a COVID vaccination policy in place
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Experience with SAP
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $72,000 – $86,450 salary range
- Bonus potential up to 6%
- Hybrid work environment, but primarily remote
- Excellent group benefits plan
- Pension plan!
- 4 weeks’ vacation
Internal Job ID#: 4250
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4250
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.