Job #3843 –An exciting opportunity for someone looking to take their career to the next level within a rapidly growing and dynamic organization! Our client is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Financial Controller to take full ownership of all of the finance and accounting functions of this thriving company. The successful candidate will be a team player who is eager to take on challenges in a fast-paced environment while playing an integral part in the future growth of the company. Reporting directly to the CEO, the main responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly and annual financial statements
- Ownership of the accounting cycle and financial reports
- Oversee accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Assist in tax audits
- Evaluate opportunities to improve internal processes and maximize the use of resources
- Participate in business projects including acquisitions
- Other related duties as required
If you are looking for a role that you can put your stamp on while working closely with a collaborative team, then apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- CPA designation is strongly preferred
- Fluently bilingual in French and English
- Formal accounting education required
- Excellent understanding of the full accounting cycle and strong analytical skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks is an asset
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $75,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- Generous bonus plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shut down
- Excellent benefits package
Internal Job ID#: 3843
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3843.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.