Job #3894 – Fantastic opportunity to jump on board and join this Ottawa based company as they continue to experience tremendous growth! Our client is looking for a self-motivated, well organized, and efficient individual to join their expanding finance team. Reporting to the CFO, the Financial Coordinator will be responsible for administering daily financial activities while supporting the senior leadership team on various initiatives. Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the full-cycle accounting function for a number of different organizations
- Prepare various month end statements
- Record company invoices, employee expenses and supplier invoices
- Bank reconciliations and balance sheet analysis
- Prepare and submit quarterly HST filings
- Ad hoc duties as required
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance or accounting
- Minimum 2-3 years of progressive experience
- Good knowledge of full cycle accounting
- Able to work well independently
- Excellent communication skills
Definite Assets (nice to have):
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks Online and Sage 50
- Strong Excel skills
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $50,000 – $55,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Pension contribution plan
- Excellent benefit program
- Opportunity to work remote
Internal Job ID#: 3894
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3894.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.