Financial Costing Analyst
Job #3626 – Does the thought of being part of a dynamic team that contributes to the health and well-being of Canadians excite you? If so, our well-respected client is seeking an analytical minded finance professional to join their head office team right here in Ottawa! In this role, you will provide support to the various business units through your strategic analysis and solid business acumen. This includes business case development, costing models, options analysis and solution recommendations to name a few. Your key responsibilities would include:
- Gather and interpret data from separate lines of business in order to design cost and pricing models effectively
- Develop thorough, analytics-based business case analysis
- Provide suggestions into new processes and map workflows
- Analyze system software for new and current processes
- Liaise with IT on system integration/improvements
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the organization
The selected incumbent will be a key contributor in designing and refining KPI’s and the supporting tools for related analysis! This is a technical role that requires strong analysis skills and the ability to explain the data in a clear and concise manner!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CGA/CMA)
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in a similar analytical role
- Proven ability for business technical writing
- Ability to create and interpret statistical analysis
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $75,000 – $90,000 salary range
- Complete benefits package from day 1
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Three weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shutdown
- Exceptional work-life balance
- On-site gym
- Free parking and the list goes on!
Location: Ottawa (East)
Internal Job ID#: 3626
Recruiter Name: Anne Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3626.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.