Financial Planning and Reporting Manager
Job #3813 – Kick off the new year and turn the page by joining this exciting and dynamic organization as their Financial Planning and Reporting Manager! This is a unique hands-on position reporting to the SVP of Finance which requires excellent interpersonal and business partnering skills. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in FP & A and management accounting. Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the annual budget and quarterly forecast process – monitor performance against budget including variance analysis
- Provide financial oversight, reporting, costing, tracking, and monitoring for various programs in process
- Work in collaboration with various project managers to provide financial reports and track progress/budget
- Present monthly and quarterly budget to actual results to stakeholders, as required
- Provide financial analysis to support different corporate decisions
This is a rare opportunity for someone to step into a true finance business partnering role while working under a great mentor in a small team environment! This role will allow you to further develop both your technical and soft skills in a professional work environment that is both collaborative and challenging.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well across functional teams to accomplish objectives
- Strong analytical ability, meticulous and strong attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills
- $90,000 – $125,000 salary range
- Generous RRSP matching plan
- Excellent benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Working remotely
Internal Job ID#: 3813
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3813.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.