Financial Planning and Reporting Manager
Job #3875 – Fabulous opportunity to join a top-notch employer here in Ottawa on a full-time permanent basis as the Financial Planning and Reporting Manager! Reporting to the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for corporate financial reporting and performing the financial analysis required to help support senior management with strategic decision making. The selected incumbent is expected to act as a strong business partner by providing insightful analysis to various departments to ensure company objectives are met. Main responsibilities include:
- Manage the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Work closely with senior management on operational planning and have direct responsibility over the annual budget process
- Develop various financial reports and dashboards to support organizational decision-making
- Provide expert advice and consultation to the senior leadership team on ongoing business trends, financial policy, and FP&R related matters
- Continuously identify process improvements and ensure adherence to internal controls
- Oversee a small finance team and provide ongoing guidance to foster a positive and collaborative team environment
- Assist with ad hoc special projects as required
The ideal candidate will have a strong financial reporting and FP&A background with a knack for acting as a strong business partner. This organization has an excellent culture and is well known throughout the city for being one of the best employers in Ottawa!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A completed CPA designation is required
- Minimum 7-10 years of progressive work experience
- Experience managing operational plans and annual budgets
- Excellent knowledge of financial planning and reporting
- Comfortable working with senior management and executives to support strategic decision-making
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $100,000 – $130,000 annual salary
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Cadillac benefits package
- 4 weeks’ vacation plus Christmas shutdown
- Excellent work-life balance
- Remote working
Internal Job ID#: 3875
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #xxxx.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.