Financial Reporting Accountant
#3819– Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Our client is a national leader in their industry and looking for a Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team. The successful candidate is deadline-driven and has excellent communication skills. This company is growing and changing, and this person will be a critical piece in their evolving puzzle. Reporting to the Manager, Financial Reporting, the main responsibilities include:
- Prepare external and internal financial reports
- Review statements and ensure compliance
- Maintain effective internal controls and collaborate with internal audit
- Assist with complex accounting transactions
- Ad hoc duties as required
If you are coming from public accounting and excited to step into industry, please apply today! You are just what we are looking for!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA/CA designation
- 3-4 years’ accounting experience
- IFRS experience (preferably in a publicly traded company)
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $75,000-$85,000 annual salary
- Group insurance plan
- RRSP matching plan
- Free parking
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Location: Ottawa – Kanata
Internal Job ID#: 3819
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3819.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.