Financial Reporting Analyst
Job #4361 – Reporting to the Director, Financial Reporting and Tax Compliance, the Financial Reporting Analyst will be responsible for the financial reporting of the various holding and umbrella companies of this high-profile and exclusive single-family office. The selected incumbent will get the opportunity to work closely with shareholders and portfolio managers to ensure the accurate and timely completion of required financial reports. Main responsibilities include:
- Prepare and review of monthly budgeting and cashflow needs including loan schedules
- Prepare quarterly liquidity reports for shareholders and develop relationships with portfolio managers and monitor quarterly investment performances
- Prepare reporting documents for quarterly investment committee meetings, participate in meetings and prepare minutes
- Prepare semi-annual reporting for private company investments and annual net worth statements for shareholders
- Prepare and maintain long-term forecasts for cash flow, net worth, and estate liquidity for all shareholders
- Assist in treasury functions and special projects as required
This is a terrific opportunity to join a stable organization which will guarantee you a good work-life balance, while still offering you technical challenges to keep you interested and engaged. Do not wait – apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-secondary education in finance and/or accounting
- Minimum 4+ years of progressive experience in financial reporting and/or accounting
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ASPE
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in Excel
- Previous experience working with portfolio managers or investments is considered a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
Perks & Opportunities:
- $60,000 – $70,000 annual salary
- Bonus structure
- 3 weeks’ vacation + 10 personal/sick days
- Great benefits starting day 1!
- Competitive RRSP matching plan
- Free parking
- Hybrid work environment – 1 day in the office
Location: Ottawa (Central)
Internal Job ID#: 4361
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4361.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.