HR and Payroll Coordinator
Job #3770 – This is a fantastic opportunity to join our extremely well-respected non-profit client, the Ottawa Humane Society, on a part-time permanent basis (24 hours per week). Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will allow you to showcase your strong communication skills, positive, up-beat attitude, and your ability to manage shifting priorities. The main responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee HRIS database accuracy and integrity
- Assist with employee recruitment and orientation
- Track employee vacation/sick time, benefits eligibility, employee training and recognition programs and salary adjustments
- Prepare reports as required for Central Services
- Prepare and enter payroll records in the absence of the Payroll Coordinator
- Provide clerical and other support in the areas of HR and finance
If you would like to join an excellent organization that truly makes a difference in our community, this is your chance!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A diploma or certificate in payroll administration is preferred
- A minimum of 2-3 years relevant experience
- Experience with HRIS and Payroll systems (ADP a strong asset)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $20.00 – $26.00/hour
- Part-time hours (24 hours/week)
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (West/Central)
Internal Job ID#: 3770
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3770.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.