Invoicing and Collections Specialist
Job #3842 – Our client is experiencing tremendous growth right now and as a result they are looking to add an Invoicing and Collections Specialist to their finance team! The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize as you juggle shifting priorities. This position will allow you to showcase your strong communication and customer service skills as you take full ownership of the role. Reporting to the Controller, main responsibilities include:
- Prepare and distribute all customer invoicing and statements
- Be responsible for all customer collections and the resolution of any billing issues
- Manage all customer data and billing requirements
- Liaise with internal team members and managers to improve invoicing efficiencies
- Prepare for and lead bi-weekly meetings on receivables and collections
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have good initiative and must be willing to troubleshoot issues and demonstrate strong problem-solving skills. This is a fast-paced and supportive work environment that will have you feeling like a valued member of the team from the first day on the job!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal Accounting education preferred
- Minimum 2 + years of relevant work experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Perks & Opportunities:
- $50,000 – $65,000 annual salary
- Good benefits package
- Paid vacation
- Free parking
- Great work life balance
Internal Job ID#: 3842
Recruiter Name: Matt Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3842.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.