Job #4199 – A great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a thriving company that is known for offering fantastic growth opportunities and supportive mentorship! Our well-respected client is looking for a professional and personable Invoicing Clerk to join their team. The selected candidate will be a self-starter with an eye for detail and the ability to juggle shifting priorities. Reporting to the Billings Manager, duties will include:
- Responsible for generating a large volume of invoices
- Prepare and maintain budgets for multiple projects
- Responsible for sending verified invoices to customers
- Assist accounts receivable department as needed
- Assist with resolving any account discrepancies and irregularities
- Ad hoc duties as required
This organization offers a fantastic corporate workspace where your efforts will be recognized and rewarded. If you are a team player with a positive attitude you will love working here and thrive in this environment. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in the workforce
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in an invoicing role is considered a strong asset!
How You Will be Rewarded:
- $50,000- $55,000 annual salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation + 10 sick days
- Excellent bonus structure
- Annual salary increases
- Great benefits package
- RRSP matching after the 1st year
- Free parking
- Hybrid work set up
Internal Job ID#: 4199
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4199
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.