Job #3694 – Our client is looking for a Junior Accountant to join their established, growing company! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for excellent mentorship from a manager that is hands-on and onsite! If you like to be kept busy in a fast-paced environment, this is for you! Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your main responsibilities include:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Preparing monthly journal entries
- Preparing monthly statements and reports
- Administrative tasks
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education (or pertinent experience)
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar accounting role
- Excellent English communication skills – written and spoken
Due to the nature of their business, if you have inventory accounting experience, this would be a huge asset!
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $40,000 – $45,000 salary range
- 3 weeks’ vacation to start!
- Group insurance benefits fully paid by the employer
- Free parking
If you are looking for a broad role where you can take ownership, please apply today!
Internal Job ID#: 3694
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3694.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.