Junior Financial Analyst
Job #4194 – Our client in the manufacturing industry is looking for a Junior Financial Analyst who is a communicative, team player! They are a well–established company located near Renfrew and currently working in the office. The successful candidate has the ability to manage and organize multiple work activities to meet established deadlines and priorities. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the main responsibilities include:
- Prepare and present the analysis specific to margin attainment and variances to the leadership team on an ongoing basis
- Utilize costs to support financial and operational planning and analysis activities to include capacity and labour planning
- Provide professional support to the manufacturing leadership team in gaining a greater understanding of their costs and performance
- Act as a point of contact for external/internal auditors
They are open to new graduates as well! This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door of an established organization. Apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Post-Secondary education in accounting or finance
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which will enable you to communicate effectively throughout the organization
- Must have been in Canada for 10 years for security clearance
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
- $60,000 – $73,000 annual salary
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Great insurance group benefits
- Matching RRSP plan
- Free parking
Location: Near Renfrew – In the office full-time
Internal Job ID#: 4194
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4194.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.