Manager, Financial Systems, Planning and Analysis
Job #4245 – Does the thought of joining a well-established, stable company with excellent benefits and the chance to work alongside a fun, friendly team appeal to you? If you are ready to play a significant role in corporate projects and are able to provide expertise on the financial aspects of system processes and internal controls, this could be for you! The ideal candidate is a self-starter that is able to prioritize tasks and is someone who has excellent communication skills. Reporting to the CFO, you will receive excellent mentorship and long-term career growth opportunities. Main responsibilities include:
- Lead the budgeting, reporting and forecasting process
- Develop and improve reporting indicators
- Provide analysis and recommendations for decision making and operational improvements
- Lead process and system improvement initiatives
- Provide technical and operational support and act as the subject matter expert for financial systems, processes and rules
- Identify, develop and deliver user training for business systems and processes
- Perform business analysis activities for financial system and process projects
- Assist with special projects as required
This is the perfect opportunity to join a well established, stable organization which will guarantee you a good work life balance, while still offering you technical challenges to keep you interested and engaged. Apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation
- 5-10 years’ progressive experience including supervising
- ERP and business systems experience
- Good understanding of accounting and auditing standards
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the manufacturing industry
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $100,000-$115,000 annual salary
- Bonus structure
- RRSP matching
- Good benefits package
- 3 weeks’ vacation plus time off at Christmas
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa – In office
Internal Job ID#: 4245
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4245.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.