Manager of Accounting
Job #4381 – Are you an experienced manager who enjoys leading and mentoring a small team in a fast-paced environment? Our client is looking for an Accounting Manager who can take ownership of all the finance and accounting aspects of the company. If you have supervisory and solid full cycle accounting experience, this could be for you! The main responsibilities include:
- Oversee and lead a small team of accounting clerks
- Oversee Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Process payroll
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
This is a busy environment where you will have shifting priorities. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy wearing different hats, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Formal accounting education
- CPA designation is an asset
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in a hands-on managerial accounting position
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $70,000 – $80,000 annual salary
- Group insurance plan
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Free parking
Location: Ottawa (In-Office)
Internal Job ID#: 4381
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4381.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.