Manager of Corporate Reporting & Accounting
Job #3873 – Our client, a successful, growing consulting firm, is in need of a Manager of Financial Reporting & Accounting. This is a busy company who recently acquired another company and is also in the middle of a large ERP implementation. They are looking for a designated candidate with a strong background in financial reporting with multiple entities. Reporting to the VP of Finance, your main responsibilities include:
- Manage the month end close process, including consolidated financial statements and review of period end entries, intercompany billing, and reconciliations
- Oversee a team of 3-5 direct reports
- Support the external and statutory audits and financing compliance requirements
- Co-manage Project Management Reporting for A/R, WIP, and subcontractor engagements
- Support phase two of their ERP system implementation
- Support preparation of internal management reporting
If you enjoy taking ownership of a role, liaising with project managers and identifying opportunities for improvement, please apply today!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional accounting designation (CPA/CA/CMA/CGA)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with a focus on financial reporting
- Advanced Excel skills & exposure to ERPs
- Excellent English communication skills, written & verbal
What’s the Bottom Line:
- $80,000 – $85,000 salary range
- Bonus potential
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- RRSP contribution
- Group insurance plan
- Working remotely at this time!
Managing a team in a fast-paced and remote environment, you will have excellent initiative and attention to detail and will enjoy a wide range of responsibilities.
Location: Ottawa – this role will be a remote opportunity where you are working from home 100% of the time.
Internal Job ID#: 3873
Recruiter Name: Tracey Windsor
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3873.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.