Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Job #3925 – A fantastic opportunity to work as a Manager of FP&A at a respected organization known for excellent benefits and work life balance. The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work with people at all levels. They’ll possess outstanding supervisory skills and have a strong business acumen. This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to take on new and exciting challenges each day and will appeal to someone who enjoys digging into the numbers and synthesizing financial data in a clear and concise manner. Main responsibilities include:
- Plan, coordinate and conduct financial analysis and provide recommendations to operational management
- Develop, maintain, and manage financial models to ensure efficient and consistent management of financial resources
- Act as a business partner for facilities operational directors and supervisors by providing advice, financial models and other tools to support business decisions.
- Develop and manage the production of monthly financial reports, KPI’s, costing models and other financial packages
This is the perfect opportunity to join a stable and admired organization that will offer you technical challenges while keeping you interested and engaged.
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Completed CPA designation
- Bilingualism (Fluent in both French and English)
- Post-secondary education in a related field
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong supervisory skills and experience
- Project accounting or cost accounting experience
- Knowledge of Workday Financials
- Experience with systems implementation
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $90,000- $110,000 annual salary
- Generous vacation
- Pension plan
- Excellent benefits package and additional incentives
Internal Job ID#: 3925
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #3925.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.