Manager of Financial Reporting
Job #4047 – A unique opportunity to join a cutting edge, industry leading organization in a key role as their Manager of Financial Reporting! The ideal candidate will be a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work with people at all levels. They’ll possess outstanding leadership skills and have a strong business acumen. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, you will be responsible for managing financial reporting & analysis with main responsibilities including:
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements in accordance with IFRS
- Investigate any large variances between budget and actual reports
- Participate in developing the fiscal year budgets and forecasts
- Ensure accurate revenue recognition for large projects
- Manage the reporting and documentation of equity compensation
- Provide leadership and guidance to the accounting staff
- Manage special projects and other duties within the scope of the job as requested
This publicly traded company offers a fast paced, dynamic environment and is best suited to candidates who enjoy keeping busy and juggling shifting priorities. If that sounds like you then don’t wait – apply now!
The main qualifications for this role include:
- Professional Accounting designation (CPA/CA/CGA/CMA)
- Working knowledge of IFRS
- 6+ years of progressive experience in accounting
- Proven leadership experience
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Great Plains software
- Public accounting background
- Acquisition experience
Compensation, Perks & Opportunities:
- $90,000- $95,000 annual salary
- Flexible – hybrid work schedule
- RRSP matching
- Great benefits package
- Bonus potential
- 3 weeks’ vacation
Internal Job ID#: 4047
Recruiter Name: Paul Stevenson
How to Apply:
- If you are already registered with us, please contact your Recruiter and quote Job #4047.
- With a resume, click the grey “Apply Now” button.
- Without a resume or have a question – Email us!
Referral Program – Refer a friend and you could earn $500! To share this opportunity, click the “Share” link above.
Thank you for your interest! The recruiter responsible for this role will be in touch with those candidates whose skills and qualifications best match our client’s requirements. Please note that all candidates must be permitted to work in Canada to be considered.
By applying for this position, you are consenting to receiving electronic messages from Stevenson & White related to your consideration for employment.